So you're already using your personalised diary to keep appointments and record down important days, but have you ever considered enhancing your diary-keeping experience by adding some journaling? Journal writing can be stream-of-consciousness or cover specific topics, but if you've got limited space (as you may have in a dated diary) then we recommend tackling a few interesting questions that you can answer when you feel like adding a bit more about yourself in your diary.
Diary-Boosting Topics to Try
- What is your fondest memory from high school?
- What was your favourite holiday/trip from your childhood?
- A game you used to play either by yourself or with siblings, and why you liked it.
- What is the best day of the year and why?
- What dreams do you hope to accomplish in the next 1/5/10 years?
- What is one habit you hope to develop this year?
- What is the most recent thing you've learned about yourself?
- What is your favourite season and why?
- If you could have the answer to one question, what would it be?
Don't have a diary or are you keen to get your office into diary-keeping? Then you're in luck, contact the Best Promotional Diaries team today for more information on our range, obligation-free quotes, and custom digital mockups!